Malta 2016 is fast approaching and at Red Recruit we are looking forward to meeting up with New and existing friends and Clients.
Simon and Caroline will be attending so if you’d like to chat about the services we offer or any potential vacancies you have please get in touch.
Countdown to Eura Conference - Malta 2016
Ten facts about Malta:
- Malta is one of the world's smallest countires. However, it is the eighth most densely populated country in the world.
- The Republic of Malta is actually a group of seven islands. The largest being Malta itself.
- Almost half of Malta's population live in the country's capital, Valletta.
- A citizen of Malta is known as a Maltese (not a Malteser!)
- Malta has two official languages: Maltese and English, almost 90% of the population can speak English.
- Maltese fishing boats are painted in bright colours. Also, painted on them are a pair of eyes on each side at the front, a tradition which goes back to ancient Phoenician times.
- The island of Filfla is a small island which is also a part of Malta. It is forbidden to set foot on the island without special permission!
- The UK awarded the George Cross to Malta in 1942 as a recognition of the country's bravery during the Second Wolrd War when it came under heavy attack by Italian and Nazi bombers.
- The great-great-grandfather of Britney Spears was born in Malta in 1973. His name was Edward Richard Portelli.
- Malta is home to ancient Megalithic Temples. These are some of the oldest man-made structures in the world, with some through to have been built back in 3600 BC.
Facts about Red Recruit:
- We specialise in Shipping, Removals, Relocations and Temporary recruitment.
- Red was founded in 2002 and has been going strong for nearly 15 years!
- We're not just a recruitment consultancy, we provide assessment / advice & assistance / access.
- We understand the industry, saving you time and money.
- We tailor our service to your needs and not our own.
- We're an out of hours recruitment agency. Meaning we work outside of the office hours.
<< Read all our Latest News