In the role of Import Clerk you will be responsible for all aspects of imports, from communicating with customers and booking transport through to liaising with the warehouse and invoicing.
An Import Clerk would be responsible for:
- Arranging FCL and LCL deliveries
- Arranging VAT and duty payments
- Using a range of CPC codes
- Calculating VAT, duties and other freight charges
- Raising files and booking in jobs
- Preparation of advice of charges, delivery and release notes
- Releasing FCL / LCL shipments once OBL and payment received
- Check customers' credit facility or payments received
Who are Red Recruit?
Founded in 2002, Red Recruit services the recruitment needs of internationally renowned businesses within the areas of Global Mobility, Relocation, Removals, Shipping & Temporary Jobs.
From HR & Global Mobility in the global relocation industry to commercial moving manager jobs in the removal industry to shipping logistics jobs and freight logistics jobs, we have experienced consultants in each of our specialist employment areas.
Our approach to our job candidates is a consultative, 'project managed' approach, which recognises the unique skills and abilities of every candidate, providing them with introductions to the best career and job opportunities within their sector.