An Internal Sales Representative role would be to provide support to the overall Sales effort. Provide backup support to the Regional Sales Manager, and Account Executives activities, whilst managing and developing specific accounts that do not require regular visits. This will involve liaison and development with both internal and external customers.
An Internal Sales person would be responsible for:
- Account Specific Sales management
- Active Telesales and Account Development
- Management of Sales Account Portfolio
- Maintenance and monitoring of rates filing in RMS
- Rate quotations, both verbal and written
- Handling of sales leads as defined by Account Manager, in lieu of direct field sales involvement
- Production of customer sales presentations
- Liaison with customer service department to ensure full customer service backup
- Production and distribution of sailing schedules via internet services
- Response to general queries received from overseas offices
- Production and circulation of statistical information
- Assistance if required at customer sales functions - guest list/Invitations
- Assigning cap codes with cap code districts and master caps
- Management and maintenance of UK80/UK95 accounts
- Assist RSM with target account programme
- Lead on E-Commerce selling, both by telephone and visits where required
Who are Red Recruit?
Founded in 2002, Red Recruit services the recruitment needs of internationally renowned businesses within the areas of Global Mobility, Relocation, Removals, Shipping & Temporary Jobs.
From HR & Global Mobility in the global relocation industry to commerical moving manager jobs in the removal insutry to shipping logistics jobs and freight logistics jobs, we have experienced consultants in each of our specialist employment areas.
Our approach to our job candidates is a consultative, 'project managed' approach, which recognises the unique skills and abilities of every candidate, providing them with introductions to the best career and job opportunities within their sector.