Sea Freight Operator
A freight forwarder, also known as a non-vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC), is a person that organises shipments for individuals & corporations to get goods from the manufacturer to a specific market. This covers Air, Road, Rail and Sea freight forwarding, but this article will outline exactly what an Sea Freight Operator would be expected to do on a day-to-day basis.
An Sea Freight Operator would be responsible for:
- The Sea Freight Operator is directly involved with Ocean Export / Import Operations
- FCL (Full Container Load)
- LCL (Less Container Load)
- Dealing with Quotations for Suppliers & Clients
- Customs Entries (NES)
- Freight Documentation bills of lading, waybills, L of C's, STNs, and vessel
- Cross Trade, Conventional, RO/RO and Out of Guage Cargoes
- Key Account Management
- Customer Service and Import Assistance where required
Who are Red Recruit?
Founded in 2002, Red Recruit services the recruitment needs of internationally renowned businesses within the areas of Global Mobility, Relocation, Removals, Shipping & Temporary Jobs.
From HR & Global Mobility in the global relocation industry to commercial moving manager jobs in the removal industry to shipping logistics jobs and freight logistics jobs, we have experienced consultants in each of our specialist employment areas.
Our approach to our job candidates is a consultative, 'project managed' approach, which recognises the unique skills and abilities of every candidate, providing them with introductions to the best career and job opportunities within their sector.