As a Traffic Planner you will be responsible for providing specialist traffic planning and ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and are of a high quality.
An Traffic Planner would be responsible for:
- Effective planning and running of a fleet of vehicles and drivers
- Planning inbound and outbound deliveries and collections
- Issuing appropriate paperwork to Drivers at the beginning of shift
- Ensuring that completed paperwork is collected from Driver upon completion of each shift
- Updating Transport systems accurately and in real time as and when changes occur throughout the shift
- Accurately inputting manual customer orders into the system
- Maintaining regular communication channels with Drivers throughout shift and identifying issues that may affect the agreed delivery time
- Communicating any issues that may affect the agreed delivery time to relevant customer though the established channels
Who are Red Recruit?
Founded in 2002, Red Recruit services the recruitment needs of internationally renowned businesses within the areas of Global Mobility, Relocation, Removals, Shipping & Temporary Jobs.
From HR & Global Mobility in the global relocation industry to commerical moving manager jobs in the removal insutry to shipping logistics jobs and freight logistics jobs, we have experienced consultants in each of our specialist employment areas.
Our approach to our job candidates is a consultative, 'project managed' approach, which recognises the unique skills and abilities of every candidate, providing them with introductions to the best career and job opportunities within their sector.