The job of a CNC Operator is to produce machined parts via programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine. That means maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records and maintaining equipment / supplies.
The CNC Operator would be responsible for:
• Loading / Unloading
• Setting and Operating a CNC Machining Centre
• Knowledge of Programming (Similar to Protrak)
• Work from Engineering Drawings
• Manufacturing high volume parts working to tight deadlines
• Assembling / Packing parts ready for dispatch
• Visual inspection of pressed components
Who are Red Recruit?
Founded in 2002, Red Recruit services the recruitment needs of internationally renowned businesses within the areas of Global Mobility, Relocation, Removals, Shipping & Temporary Jobs.
From HR & Global Mobility in the global relocation industry to commercial moving manager jobs in the removal industry to shipping logistics jobs and freight logistics jobs, we have experienced consultants in each of our specialist employment areas.
Our approach to our job candidates is a consultative, 'project managed' approach, which recognises the unique skills and abilities of every candidate, providing them with introductions to the best career and job opportunities within their sector.